When I was working, makeup was part of my routine. But as a stay at home mom, I must admit, it takes a lot more effort to put makeup on. I know, we shouldn’t let go of ourselves. So, I’m sharing with you a fun makeup session I had with my blogger friends.
|Mhaan assists Berlin in shaping her eyebrows|
- Use a primer. This allows your foundation to look smoother and last longer. It’s important though that you test a small part of your skin to make sure you are not allergic.
- Don’t forget your eyebrows, your eyelashes and your neck. I am guilty of forgetting the first one. I usually don’t use anything on my eyebrows. It turns out your eyebrows help frame and highlight your beautiful eyes. We also want long gorgeous lashes. You could use a popular eyelash serum or maybe false lashes for them.
|Mhaan skillfully does Melissa’s eyebrows|
- When you’re using a brush and powder makeup, tap the excess off before applying. This is a must do especially with eyeshadows and bronzers.
- Bake your makeup. It was my first time hearing this term. After your foundation, apply finishing powder or concealer (under the eyes, cheekbones, bridge of the nose, chin, and forehead) and let it sit on your face for a few minutes so that it clings to the skin and fills in the lines or creases. This makes your skin appear flawless.
|Baking the concealer and finishing powder.|
- Blend and blend some more. You shouldn’t see borders in your colors or your foundation. They need to be seamless.
|Nilyn blends her eyeshadow as taught by Mhaan|
|Mhaan blends her foundation well.|
By the way, here’s my before and after picture :
So if you’re looking for someone to fulfill your make up needs, feel free to contact her through her FB Page or her email: [email protected]