When I was working, makeup was part of my routine. But as a stay at home mom, I must admit, it takes a lot more effort to put makeup on. I know, we shouldn’t let go of ourselves. So, I’m sharing with you a fun makeup session I had with my blogger friends.
|Mhaan assists Berlin in shaping her eyebrows|
- Use a primer. This allows your foundation to look smoother and last longer. It’s important though that you test a small part of your skin to make sure you are not allergic.
- Don’t forget your eyebrows, your eyelashes and your neck. I am guilty of forgetting the first one. I usually don’t use anything on my eyebrows. It turns out your eyebrows help frame and highlight your beautiful eyes. We also want long gorgeous lashes. You could use a popular eyelash serum or maybe false lashes for them.
|Mhaan skillfully does Melissa’s eyebrows|
- When you’re using a brush and powder makeup, tap the excess off before applying. This is a must do especially with eyeshadows and bronzers.
- Bake your makeup. It was my first time hearing this term. After your foundation, you apply a finishing powder or a concealer (under the eyes, cheekbones, bridge of the nose, chin, and forehead) and let it sit on your face for a few minutes so that it clings to the skin and fills in the lines or creases. This makes your skin appear flawless.
|Baking the concealer and finishing powder.|
- Blend and blend some more. You shouldn’t see borders in your colors or your foundation. They need to be seamless.
|Nilyn blends her eyeshadow as taught by Mhaan|
|Mhaan blends her foundation well.|
By the way, here’s my before and after picture :
So if you’re looking for someone to fulfill your make up needs, feel free to contact her through her FB Page or her email: [email protected]