One of the prominent names in the Philippine beauty and wellness industry, Bioessence, has recently launched their newest Professional Product Lines – skincare products that cater to our unique skin care needs. Fortunately, I was invited to this intimate blue and white event. As a mom, my skin care needs are usually at the bottom of my priorities so attending such an affair served as a gentle reminder to take care care of my skin too.
Last April 22, 2016, at the The Beech in Panay, Quezon City, they introduced four sets of products that satisfy the skin’s requirements across all skin types: Biolite, Preventage, Derm-age, and Acnetrol.
Mr. Joseph Feliciano, the Senior VP for Marketing and Supply Chain shared how the company, who has been in the industry for 21 years, put in a lot of effort and resources in developing these products that could proudly come with the company’s tagline “ Caring Beyond Beauty”.
What does Bioessence’s Caring Beyond Beauty Philosophy mean?
1. They support local farmers and employ world class Filipino talents
2. Uses high grade ingredients and dynamic techniques of key ingredient extraction
3. All products go through a series of checks assurance to ensure superior quality
4. Products are sourced from premium ingredients and adhere to strict purchasing practices
5. All of their packaging are made from recycled materials.
6. They encourage proper waste management, reusing, and recycling.
Dermatologist Dr. Gelin Rosario – Crisostomo presented the skin care products with their purpose, ingredients, and usage.
- Specially formulated with vitamin C and other innovative ingredients that help in color control, skin clarity and moisturization as it removes skin impurities and excess oils
- Enriched with Black Oat seed extract and Lecithin which help improve skin hydration that brings softer and brighter skin with a youthful glow.
- Formulated using the technical breakthrough ReGeniStem. It uses red rice and a combination of botanical polysaccharide and nano-ized collagen that provide maximum moisturizing effect to the skin. Best suited for aged skin to help keep it supple and bar further skin damage.
4. Acnetrol – Acne control at its finest! Your skin’s best defense against breakouts and escess oils with powerful yet proven safe ingredients like sulphur, salicylic acid and clindamycin.
During the successful product launch, the guests had free consultation to assess their skin care needs. In my case, I was advised to use their Acnetrol set because my skin was acne-prone. I’ve had breakouts on and off since high school and sometimes, even good makeup can’t hide the scars.
This Mother’s Day weekend (May 6-8) , Bioessence will be having FREE skin consultation and giving product samples at Moments with Mom at the Manila Sundance Bazaar at the World Trade Center. You can hangout with your mom or mommy friends and get free stuff too!For more info about the event and their products just visit the Bioessence Corporate Page on Facebook and their website.
It’s time to show our moms and our skin some love!